When: September 13, 2012 3-9PM
Where: Knowledge & Innovation Community
Conference Center, Building 7
1F, Seven KIC Plaza, # 388 Songhu Road
Yangpu District, Shanghai
(nearby Fudan University)
Panels / Tech Chats / Q&A / Entrepreneur Award / Networking Reception / Dinner Buffet
Alex Hartigan, Steamboat Ventures; Hans Tung, Qiming Ventures; Jenny Lee, GGV Capital; Richard Liu, Morningside Ventures; Fritz Demopoulos, Queen’s Road Capital; David Chen, AngelVest; Richard Chen, Ceyuan Venture/Yifei Investment; Joseph Chan, Sidley Austin;
Frank Giglio, NASDAQ OMX;
Tech Star Founders: David Li, YY Inc.; Feng Hong, Xiaomi Technology
Moderators: Arman Zand, Senior VP, SPD Silicon Valley Bank; Frank Yu, Kwestr & Startup Digest; Linda Lin, KPMG; Russell Flannery, Forbes
MC: Rebecca Fannin, Silicon Dragon
Program: A Dragon Enters The Yantgze in the China 2.0 Era
– The Arrival of the Angel Investor & Serial Entrepreneur in China
– Exit Options: Going Public, M&A, Taking Private Again
– From Copycats to Chinese Micro-Innovations
– Tougher Deal Terms for Startup Financing
– Chinese Startups Going Global
– What’s Hot: Mobile Internet, Cloud Computing
– Plus Tour of IPO Club, Launch Lab
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Event Marketing Partners
Tech Titans of China
- Two More Chinese Tech Titans Try Lift-offs With NY IPOs December 14, 2019
- China’s EV Maker BYD Gets Bad News From DC And Punches Back December 14, 2019
- Stakes Rise In U.S.-China Tech Cold War With Latest Block December 9, 2019
6:00 pm Silicon Dragon Circle Dinner: Lo...
Silicon Dragon Circle Dinner: Lo...
Mar 19 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Silicon Dragon’s Annual VIP Dinner Los Angeles Sign up for Silicon Dragon Circle membership for your invitation. Limited seating for our special dinner in Beverly Hills. Restaurant location will be provided to all registered....
5:00 pm Silicon Dragon Sydney 2020 @ International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue
Silicon Dragon Sydney 2020 @ International Towers Sydney, 300 Barangaroo Avenue
Mar 25 @ 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Silicon Dragon Returns to Australia for our 4th forum in Sydney In Search of the Next Global Tech Titan featuring: Venture Capital/Dealmaker Panel Exploring What’s Hot in Funding, M&A Deals on the Australian global...
4:00 pm Silicon Dragon Hong Kong 2020 @ Cyberport
Silicon Dragon Hong Kong 2020 @ Cyberport
Apr 22 @ 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Silicon Dragon Hong Kong 2020 US-China Tech & Trade Talk: Collaboration or Competition? Craig Allen, President, US-China Business Council* Exits and IPO Panel: Where Hong Kong Fits Catherine...